REGISTRATION CHECKLIST FOR NEW STUDENTS (EX-PIE)
Salam and Good Day.
REGISTRATION CHECKLIST FOR NEW STUDENTS
(FOR EX-STUDENTS OF PREPARATORY INTENSIVE ENGLISH COURSE (PIE):
You are required to bring all required documents during registration day:
1) Offer letter
2) Original Passport
4) Medical Check-up Form
5) A copy of complete academic certificates/transcripts (including English proficiency test e.g IELTS/TOEFL, if applicable) in English. For academic certificates/transcripts in other languages, a certified true copy of the English translation must be submitted together with the original version
6) Money in (USD) for Tuition Fee or Guarantee Letter for Sponsored Students
1) Please ensure that your student pass validity is still valid for more than 3 months from the registration date
2) If you wish to change program , please consult with UMP BPA office in advance for further arrangement
3) If you are traveling from abroad, please ensure that you undergo post arrival medical check-up within 7 days of your arrival in Malaysia.
4) If you are already in Malaysia, please bring your previous post arrival medical check-up form on registration day. If the previous medical check-up was done more than 180 days (6 months) from the registration date, you are required to re-attend an in-country medical check-up.
Please ensure that you already complete the medical screening process before the registration date. All fee related with medical check-up is excluded from tuition fee and will be borne by the student.
5) Kindly be informed that you are compulsory to attend International Students Welcoming Program on Saturday, 10 February 2018.
Thank you & regards,