SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAM
We are pleased to inform that UMP organizes a Summer School Program. This two-week program is specially conducted for participants to explore the multi-ethnic society, multi-cultural and multi-faith, which live together harmoniously.
It is open to participants at all levels who wish to learn and experience the difference in lifestyle, environment, cuisine and many others.
Participants will follow series of academic and non-academic classes for more than 150 hours in the following topics:
- Basic English communication
- Malay language for everyone
- Malaysian and Its Culture
- Malaysian Traditional games
- Creative Multimedia Presentation Skill (certificate awarded by IBM Center of Excellence)
LIST OF PROGRAMS OFFERED:
Social sciences/ Arts/ Humanities
- SAH01 - Malay Gifts to the World
- SAH02 - Teach- nology
- SAH03 - A Malaysian Culture and Heritage Adventure
- SAH04 - Take Charge (Becoming Strong Leaders)
- SAH05 - Pop the Bubbles through Freewriting
Engineering/ Sciences/ Technology
- EST01 - Arduino Start as Professional
- EST02 - Exploring Malaysian's Building and Infrastructure
- EST03 - Sustainable Bioprocess Development
- EST04 - CIVERace at El Dorado of the East
- EST05 - Mobile Application Development
- EST06 - Getting in Deep: Discover Underwater World as a Commercial Diver
- EST07 - When Safety First, You Last: Learning Ergonomics at the Workplace
- EST08 - Introduction to Laser Processing and Application
- EST09 - Vibration Signature Analysis
- EST10 - Learn to Innovate
- EST11 - Radio Communication System
- EST12 - Automation for Industry
- EST13 - Biodiversity & Eco- tourism
- EST14 - Smart Manufacturing: Welcoming the 4th Industrial Revolution
- EST15 - Class to Community (C2C)
Participants also will have the opportunity to experience the Malaysian Home Stay Program and exciting excursion and tour (Kuantan Town, Royal Pekan Town, City of Kuala Lumpur & Malaysia's Federal Administrative Capital: Putrajaya). A traditional dance workshop also will be conducted for participants with assistance of our cultural artists.
Participants are to pay a fee of USD1250/person. The fee covers tuition, workshop, accommodation, meals, ground transportation and tours.
Application form must be submitted latest by the 15th June and the successful application result will be announce on the 1st July.
Do not make any payment before getting any notice from us.
If you have any enquiries regarding this programme, please feel free to contact us.